PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we currently do not collect any information through cookies.
- When you make a consultation request through the contact form on the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, phone number and information necessary for the service you are requesting. We strongly recommend you keep your message short and share just the necessary details as the form is provided by a plugin.
When you attend at our practice, we collect further personal information like medical history, hair removal habits and images of the treatment area. We do not use this information for any other purposes, but solely to carry out the requested service safely, efficiently and in compliance with all legal requirements. On rare occasions and only with your explicit consent, we may use your images on “the Site” and social media for promotional or demonstrative purposes.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the personal Information that we collect generally to provide, safely and efficiently, the service you have requested through the Site, by email, by phone, by social media or in person.
Additionally, we use this Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our services for potential risks; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide wider public with information or advertising relating to our services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described below:
- We upload all your personal information to Ovatu – a software that manages our appointments schedule and electronic client files. Ovatu Pty Ltd is an Australian company, fully committed to comply with the requirements of EU GDPR.
- We store your physical client file as well as the camera we use for “before and after” photos in a locked filing cabinet.
- We may share your personal information with Purple Valentine Skin and Laser Clinic in order to collaborate on a joint treatment plan or coordinate parallel treatment plans, as well as, in the cases when you’ve given us your explicit consent, to promote our services on our websites and via social media channels by displaying your “before and after” photos. “Before and after” images are always edited in order to minimise the chance of the person being identified through their photo.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident please note that we are processing your information in order to provide services you have requested, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Australia and the United States. All companies, whose services we use, and share your information with, have stated their commitment to full compliance with EU GDPR.
We will hold your lawfully obtained Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information, or for the minimum length of time required by law, if the latter occurs first.
In the case of security breach, we commit to notify you within 48 hrs of receiving the information about the breach, if we suspect that your personal information may have been accessed by unauthorised people.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
4a Pear Trees, Ingrave, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3RP, United Kingdom